St. Patrick Catholic Church is located at 313 North DePeyster Street in Kent, OH 44240
First Communion Class in 1954
Legion of Mary 1964
Fr. Simpson had already begun his new pastorate at St. Peter of the Fields in Rootstown at the time of this photo. Mary O’Hara had just married Robert Baluch. The photo was taken in the church basement.
St. Pat’s choir sings at Christmas about 1954
A young Dwight Strayer took this photo in the choir loft as the choir sang Christmas carols. Dwight added this caption: ” NANCY SIMMONS DIRECTS CHOIR: SARA STRAYER, MARY AMODIO, FICOCA & R. SIMMONS.”